· Open to all independent authors, meaning self-published or released by a hybrid publisher.
· Self-nominations are acceptable.
· Work must have a 2018 or 2019 copyright and verifiable release date.
· Work must be non-fiction, and promoting either social awareness, education or transformation.
· Work must be available on Amazon (or) other credible retailer sites.
· For book collaborations/anthologies, entry must be for the main author (visionary), otherwise choose the (c0-author) category.
· Enter one form per title, each title must have a different form.
· Book genre must be within one of the categories listed in the entry form.
· Multiple nominations WILL NOT increase your chances of being selected as a finalist, only (1) nomination entry is needed.
· Nominations will conclude on December 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST. Finalists will be contacted early mid-March 2020.
The IALA Advisory Board will select all finalists and winners based on a pre-determined criteria which includes verifying authors who have demonstrated community involvement, development
and recognition from other credible sources including media, book reviews, awards and a list of other significant factors. Popular voting and scoring from supporters or followers will NOT be used
for the selections.