· Open to all independent authors, meaning self-published or released by a hybrid publisher.
· Self-nominations are acceptable.
· Work must have a 2016 or 2017 copyright, with a 2017 or January-March 2018 verifiable release date.
· Work must be non-fiction, and promoting either social awareness, education or personal transformation.
· Work must be available on Amazon OR Barnes & Noble retailer sites.
· For book collaborations, entry must be for the main author (visionary), otherwise choose the (c0-author) category.
· Enter one form per title, each title must have a different form.
· Book genre must be within one of the categories listed in the entry form.
· Nominations will conclude on December 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST. Finalist will be contacted mid March.
· VOTING: Our Advisory Board will select all finalists based on a pre-determined criteria. Popular voting and scoring will NOT be used for the selections.